- ZPP or (Zero Pressure Point) for LEVITATING with the Memory Comfort layer that softly pushes into your body and allowing it to maintain its natural body contouring by ensuring complete body contact, relieving pressure points, reducing pain and straightening the spine while you sleep.
- A high-quality breathable zipper cover made from a superior knitted fabric that allows the Mattress to breathe & maintain a suitable micro-climate with the body for a cool refreshing feel.
- High density layer of foam for that extra comfort, to give the body a cushioning comfy effect & buoyancy for blissful sound sleep
- Our Soho Support* Technology is developed with sleep experts using a clinically proven Support Technology* with Zone foam (topside) & a High Density Extra Foam layer on top for Extra comfort which provides buoyancy with a cushioning effect
- Memory comfort layer that adapts to your preferred sleep position
- An extra layer of High-Density Foam for that Buoyant, Cushioning Comfort
- Specially Engineered Orthopedic Zone Foam supporting the body at the right places
- Sleep cool & wake up fresh with a High GSM breathable knitted fabric
- High quality breathable knitted cover for maximizing airflow, allowing a cool blissful sleep.
- Core layer for protecting the core foam from dust and skin particles while maintaining airflow
Sizes: Measurements & dimensions
|King||20cm||183cm x 198cm|
|Queen||20cm||152cm x 183cm|
|Single||20cm||91cm x 183cm|
DIY: Setup in three simple steps
Warranty: 3000 Nights Included
This limited Mattress Warranty applies to the following Defects:
- Deterioration causing the Mattress to have a visible indentation greater than one (1) inch that is not associated with an indentation or sag which results from use of an improper or unsupportive foundation or adjustable bed base. Normal wear requires that a Mattress be continuously supported by a matching foundation or adjustable bed base with a proper bed frame sufficient to support the collective weight of the Mattress and foundation.
- Any physical flaw in the Mattress that causes the foam material to split or crack, despite normal usage and proper handling.
- Any manufacturing defect in the zipper assembly of the Mattress Cover.
- Read More about Warranty T&C here