At Soho your limited mattress warranty provides you a cover for 3000 nights and an extended warranty of 5000 nights at a nominal price of 2000 INR.
If you believe you’re experiencing a defect in your mattress covered under its warranty, please reach out to us on our customer support helpline number as on our website and we’d be more than happy to help!
This limited Mattress Warranty applies to the following Defects:
- Deterioration causing the Mattress to have a visible indentation greater than one (1) inch that is not associated with an indentation or sag which results from use of an improper or unsupportive foundation or adjustable bed base. Normal wear requires that a Mattress be continuously supported by a matching foundation or adjustable bed base with a proper bed frame enough to support the collective weight of the Mattress and foundation.
- Any physical flaw in the Mattress that causes the foam material to split or crack, despite normal usage and proper handling.
- Any manufacturing defect in the zipper assembly of the Mattress Cover.
This limited Mattress Warranty does not cover the following:
- A normal increase in softness of the foam pressure-relieving material which does not affect the pressure-relieving qualities of the Mattress.
- Comfort preference.
- Physical abuse or damage to the structure and/or cover material, including but not limited to, burns, cuts, tears, liquid damage, or stains; provided, that the defect is caused by such abuse or damage.
- Damage caused by commercial use, such as in a hotel or store – unless you are a Trade Customer.
- Replacement of any non-defective pieces in the Soho sleep system (for example, if you purchase a mattress with multiple components and only one component is defective, then we will only replace the defective component).
- Any mattress (whether manufactured by Soho or not) sold by resellers who are not authorized retailers.
- Mattresses sold “as-is”, “preconditioned”, “reconditioned”, “used”, “comfort return”, “returned”, “previously owned”, or any other similar wording indicating that the Mattress is not “new” or of “first quality”, or has previously been purchased or used by another consumer.